Transform a simple metal tin into playful lamb favor box. Just like Eid al-Fitr, children happily receive small gifts during Eid ul Adha. This Eid, add some halal gummy candies into these sheep candy tins to make the Eidi gift even more special.
The sacrifice of an animal is an important part of the Eid ul Adha tradition. Combine teaching the child(ren) the story of Eid ul Adha while making these lamb candy tins to make it memorable.
- Lamb Template
- Scrapbook or card stock paper
- Round metal tin with lid
- Cotton balls
- Lamb Template and print our hand drawn template. Trace different parts of the sheep face with a pencil onto card stock or scrapbook paper.
- Carefully cut out the different parts of the cute lamb.
- Glue the different parts to make the sheep face.
- Now, glue the cotton balls on the top of the lid.
- To finish, add the face to the lid with glue.
- Add some Halal gummy candies to the candy tin and enjoy.
Here’s a quick video of the steps to make the cute sheep candy tin that you can share with family and friends.