We’re looking for Techies Who Love Food (Or foodies who love technology)!
We’re on the hunt for an Editorial Intern who can bring their rockstar reporting, serious story scouting skills and overall awesomeness to our WithASpin, LLC HQ for the summer (or beyond!).
If you love food and your brain has enough ideas to fill two blogs, you love to write, live on Twitter/Insta/FB and have DIY skills to boot, you’re basically our dream candidate. Let’s make that dream a reality.
This is an unpaid summer internship role with potential to become a paid role in the future based in Dallas, TX. Please include your resume, cover letter and writing samples in your application.
1. Research content and photo ideas for With A Spin posts
2. Assist the editorial team in organizing photo collection, social media accounts
3. Assist in the editorial process in a range of content across all major areas of With A Spin (Food, Family, Creativity, DIY with an Islamic angle)
4. Quickly turnaround writing and DIY projects
5. Support editorial staff on research + special projects
6. Assist the editorial team in organizing photo collection, social media accounts
• Ability to work remotely or at the With A Spin HQ, Monday – Friday for the duration of the summer (or longer)
• Interest and knowledge of online journalism and social media
• You know what’s #trending
• You are excited to learn and grow in an editorial environment
• Basic knowledge of photography
• A workable laptop to get the work done
• Knowledge of multiple mediums, including photography and video
• Attitude to work in a fast-paced startup environment
• DIY skills
• Design skills using Adobe Illustrator
• Basic WordPress knowledge
Interested? Contact us now.